Sunday, January 21, 2024

AAALAC 🌟 Celebrating an Inspirational Queen for International Women's History Month! 🌟Domo Jones

 


WHO IS DOMO JONES?




Hey friend, my name is Dominique “Domo” Jones, and let’s take a 

glimpse into my world! Being diagnosed with a brain tumor at nine to 

going through 187 chemotherapy treatments, I realized my story 

wasn’t just meant for me, there’s people that need to hear my journey. I 

self published my first autobiography called “#DamagedButNotDead” 

taking you through the journey of my life and sincd then, I’ve published 

three more books and co-authored two. After having to use a walker 

at age 22, that developed a a business called “WalkingByDesign” which 

customizes medical accessories and during the Pandemic, being stuck 

in the house ignited a love interest for podcasting, so iI started a 

podcast called “Don’t let the disability fool you” interviewing the 

disabled community and essential caregivers. During my journey, I 

realized I can help people with how to change their mindset dealing 

with the struggles of life, so I became a Master Certified Disability 

Confidence Coach but I personally go by DisabiliT ConfidenC Cōch. If 

that’s not enough, August of 2021 I wanted to take my podcast to 

another level, so I started my live talk show called “1 Billion Brave” 

representing the One Billion people in the world with disabilities giving 

them a space to share their stories of how they break the stigma 

beyond their conditions. I just recently had the opportunity to publish 

my first Children’s Disability Coloring Book called “Don’t Let The 

Disability Fool You” and all complete and publish my fourth book called 

“Early One Sunday Morning.” Which takes you through the journey of 

my life being a PK with two dads as Pastors in two different 

denominations! Becoming pretty well-rounded, and familiar with the 

likes of being an author with that entails, Starting the new year of 

2024, I decided to create an e-book called, “You’re An Author, Too”, 

giving those beginner authors, a guide of how to self publish your own 

book, and what I used to do so! 

I’m a business owner with a disability, a Master Life Coach with muscle 

weakness, a podcast host that breaks the stigma and an author with a 

bold personality...I contradict every rule out there!! So my question is, 

what’s stopping you?!

#DontLetTheDisabilityFoolYou


w it h l o v e ,

Domo Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

AAALAC-THE CHASING YOUR DREAM BOOK TOUR & EXPO NORTH CHARLESTON STOP| MEET ZACK WILLIAMS

  **Meet Zack Williams:  The Creative Force Behind Midnight Diamonds** Welcome to the world of Zack Williams—where poetry, business, and pow...