Sunday, March 10, 2024

1st-stop Dallas/Fort Worth Texas | AAALAC-Chasing your Dream Book Tour | Keynote Speaker "POWER IN YOUR VOICE" Yamisa Freeman






🌟 INTRODUCING OUR KEYNOTE SPEAKER 🌟

Get ready to be inspired by the incredible Yamisa Freeman, CEO of Accounting Support Services LLC! Yamisa is not just a tax accountant, she is a powerhouse of resilience and determination.   Yamisa's journey from a single mother in Oklahoma to a successful business owner operating in 5 states is nothing short of extraordinary. Her passion for helping small businesses thrive in the modern economy is truly admirable. Join us at the AAALAC-CHASING YOUR DREAM BOOK TOUR & EXPO 2024 as Yamisa shares her story and empowers us with the theme "THE P.O.W.E.R IN YOUR VOICE."

Don't miss out on the opportunity to hear from this inspiring speaker at our event. Get ready to be motivated, encouraged, and empowered to chase your dreams and make a difference in the world. See you there! ✨ #ThePowerInYourVoice #DreamChasers #AAALAC2024


ABOUT THE SPEAKER 


I am Yamisa Freeman, the owner of Accounting Support Services LLC and a tax accountant.
Since America's small companies are the real foundation of our communities, I want to make sure they continue to stay legal while taking advantage of all the financial opportunities presented by the modern economy. I opened my accounting firm in 2011 while raising my kid alone as a single mother in my home in Oklahoma. Although it was never my dream, this trip has been essential. I battled with arithmetic my whole life which led to a learning handicap when I was younger, so it was only by God's grace that I was able to achieve a Bachelor of Science in Accounting with a double minor in management and marketing and go on to receive my Taxation Accounting Certifications. I've been able to reach several milestones, accomplishments, and but I do not take the Glory, I give it all back to God. As of today, Accounting Support Services in co- Operating in 5 states.

I currently live in Fort Worth, TX. When I am not working, I devote my time to outreach ministry at my local church as well as staying involved in community social groups.




 

  
Yamisa Freeman

CEO, Accounting Support Services LLC

972-940-0202  |  9729400202  |  accountingsupportservices.net

bookkeepingallu@gmail.com

PO Box 166354 Irving, Tx. 75016

No comments:

Post a Comment

AAALAC-THE CHASING YOUR DREAM BOOK TOUR & EXPO NORTH CHARLESTON STOP| MEET ZACK WILLIAMS

  **Meet Zack Williams:  The Creative Force Behind Midnight Diamonds** Welcome to the world of Zack Williams—where poetry, business, and pow...